You will be responsible for creating high quality composites and visual effects for feature films, episodics and advs. You tasks will range from seamlessly integrate CG and live-action elements into a live-action shot to matte extraction, tracking, shot lookdev, matte painting setup etc. You will work in partnership with VFX supervisor, 2D supervisor and lighting artists to ensure the highest delivery standard. You will also be mentoring juniors and ensure best practices are being employed.
Duties and Responsabilities
● Advanced Experience in Compositing with Nuke for complex VFX projects
● Working closely with Compositing Supervisor to ensure the quality and the delivery expected.
● Comfortable with strict and well organised pipeline and render procedures
● Mentor and advise junior compositors and ensure best practices are being employed
● Strong artistic skills and high attention to detail - Strong understanding of colorspace pipelines
● Advanced knowledge of CG rendering and compositing multi-channel EXRs
● Ability to do any required tracking (both 2D and 3D).
● Ability to work on the most complex and demanding shots to a finished standard.
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum 5 years in photoreal feature film experience using NUKE.
● Strong sense of colour and shot composition, with an eye for details.
● Ability to develop forward thinking, problem solving approaches even in demanding and complex scenarios.
● Proficiency in 2.5D approaches, be it projections or CG math reprojections.
● Solid understanding of math theory behind CG reconstruction, layering and integration.
● Proven ability to work closely in a small team with tight schedules.
● Solid tracking and matchmoving experience.
● Maya experience is a plus.
● Programming (python) is an asset.
- FULL MEDICAL INSURANCE (INDIVIDUAL OR FOR FAMILIES)
- 1 MONTH FREE ACCOMODATION
- PAID FLIGHT TO TENERFIE
- LEGAL ASSISTANCE FOR WORK VISA / NIE/ FISCAL RESIDENCE
- ASSISTANCE FOR PERMANENT ACCOMODATION RESEARCH, BANK AND SCHOOL
- FIRST LEGAL AND TAX INCOME CONSULTING
- GUIDE and ASSISTANCE TO ALL THE INSTITUTIONAL AND PRIVATE SERVICES THAT THE CANDIDATE MAY NEED TO START UP IN TENERIFE, INCLUDING LEISURE AND WEEKEND ACTIVITIES
**FOR CANDIDATES FROM SPAIN MAINLAND: 75% DISCOUNT ON ALL NATIONAL FLIGHTS TO AND FROM TENERIFE
***FOR NON-SPANISH CANDIDATES: CAP OF 24% ON PERSONAL INCOME TAX WITHHOLDINGS (BECKAM LAW)